Biodynamic Soil Prep (CPP) | Seed Germination | Bio Stimulant | Rooting Hormone | Drought Resistance | Unlocks & Activates Soil
Many of you have been awaiting our Biodynamic Preperations! A 3 month Journey, alot of manure kneading, and here you have it, an incredible humus, velvet like substance. Just one 500ml jar does 1/2 an acre of land. Contains all compost preps 502,503,504,505,506 & 507
What it is;
It is first and foremost a soil preperation - so you apply it to the soil after mixing for 10-40minutes depending on the time you have (in the biodynamic vortex method) to activate & energize. It is applied in the evening when the sun starts to set and the Earth is breathing in. This assimilates and draws deep into the Earth. Simply mix 1/2 jar into 20L of water and apply droplets with a broadcast action or water in via watering can.
In the materialistic it revitalises through humus and biology but through the spiritual it feeds and nurtures the plant by enabling it to access the forces that are stored up in the Earth and the forces that are raying into the Earth and through the Earth from the Cosmic environment.
Opening up whole new genetic potential of the plant handing it a map in which it can navigate to the highest form of itself. No longer bound by the square meter of Earth its rooted into but free to gather what it needs.
Ways to use:
1. It can be added to water, made into a slurry and seeds innoculated into it before planting .
2. You can also dip the roots of seedlings into it, to reduce shock and increase growth/vitality. And dip cuttings into it to stimulate rooting.
3. It can be added into Tree pastes to nourish the tree and also heal any prunings/cuts.
4. It can be foliar sprayed to protect against disease, to nourish and feed the plant, to stimulate deep glossy greens and general health. ( 1/4 jar per 9L of water)
5. It can be sprayed into chicken coups and other animal pens to sanitise and metabilise odour.
6. It can be sprayed onto cows and other large animals for an antifungal effect & to produce a nice shiny coat.
7. It can be used as a compost starter/innoculant to vitalise and energize the pile.
8. It can be used to break down crop residue/mulches/plant matter quicker and stabilise the humus for the next crop
9. It can be used to bring fruit trees back from the dead!
Studies in Chennai, India at the university have found that this one Ancient preparation pulls in biology and growth hormones that they really can't explain! The roots travel deeper, the plant is healthier, the soil is more friable and softer, the water is held better and the seeds germinate faster and healthier.
It can be stored in a. cool dark place for up to a year so long as it keeps its moisture. Free is best of course. So if possible apply it within 3 months.
Video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrD1MGCfhME